- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Out-of-network provider
Some people who come to see me pay out-of-pocket, and some can get out-of-network reimbursement by their insurance. Contact your insurance company* and ask specifically about your out-of-network benefits for therapy with a Clinical Licensed Masters Social Worker (Clinical LMSW).
I committed to providing affordable treatment for people at different income levels and use a sliding fee scale to adjust my fee for those unable to afford my current rate. If you have questions about my fee or sliding scale, please get in touch and I would be happy to discuss it with you.
*Some questions to ask your carrier:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
- What is the covered amount per psychotherapy session with a licensed clinical social worker?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Is approval required by my primary care physician?